With the hustle and bustle of Destin and 30A, you want to keep your business looking fresh for everyone to see. Commercial painting is a great way to draw in new customers and start lasting relationships that will keep them coming back. Learn more about our commercial painting services here!
Interior Commercial Painting Services
Whether you want to modernize the inside of your business, customize it, or give it a touch-up, we can make it happen. At First Choice Painting & Repairs, we can transform everything from classrooms to apartment buildings into a more inviting and comfortable space.
Exterior Commercial Painting Services
The outside of your business is the first thing clients and customers see, and you only get one first impression. This is why you should consider repainting faded or chipped walls. A fresh coat of paint on your business’s exterior can revitalize it and help get more business in the door.
Why Hire Commercial Painting Contractors to Paint Your Business?
Sure, you could paint your business, but you probably have 101 other things you could be doing. Or you could get a friend to do it, but who is going to pay to replace the carpet or furniture if they spill paint on them? Here is why you should use a professional commercial painting service:
- Frees up your time to handle other aspects of the business
- We never get paint on your personal belongings. We cover up light fixtures, floors, furniture, etc. All we'll leave you with is a fresh coat of paint! No extra drips, splatters, or smears on your furniture or floors.
- True professionals carry proper insurance policies to cover mishaps
- Contractors are experienced and can work at a much more efficient pace than someone who doesn’t do it for a living
- Painting contractors have all of the appropriate tools
- Professionals should have an established track record, making them easier to vet
Why Choose First Choice Painting?
- Our staff is professionally trained and use best practices for all of our home painting and repair services
- We carry large insurance policies to give you peace of mind
- We follow all EPA and OSHA guidelines
- We always treat our clients and their property with respect