Whether you want to improve the curb appeal of a home you’re selling in Destin or make your new house your own, 1st Choice Painting & Repairs should be your first choice for residential painting. Our house painting service covers just about any part of your house you can think of, from interior rooms to a worn-out exterior. Keep reading to learn more.
Interior House Painting Service
Residential home painting is the perfect way to add your own special touches. A fresh coat of paint can put you in a better mood, transform spaces, and even increase the value of your home.
Many people spend most of their time inside their homes. Having good-looking colors on interior walls, ceilings, and trim is an attractive improvement that can really help a house feel like home.
Exterior House Painting Service
With the rain, sun, and humidity we have in Destin and 30A, Florida, it’s important to protect the surfaces around your home. A solid coat of paint can help to prevent rust, water damage, and deterioration from the sun.
Even if the exterior of your house is brick, there are plenty of things that can still benefit from a fresh coat of paint.
Why Hire Professional Residential House Painters?
You can greatly benefit from using a residential painting company. While it costs a little more than if you hired a friend, the job will be done quicker and more efficiently.
- Frees up your time to handle other aspects of the business
- We never get paint on your personal belongings. We cover up light fixtures, floors, furniture, etc. All we'll leave you with is a fresh coat of paint! No extra drips, splatters, or smears on your furniture or floors.
- True professionals carry proper insurance policies to cover mishaps
- Contractors are experienced and can work at a much more efficient pace than someone who doesn’t do it for a living
- Painting contractors have all of the appropriate tools
Why Choose 1st Choice Painting?
Here’s why 1st Choice Painting & Repairs should be your first choice for home painting.
- All of our staff are professionally trained and use best practices for all of our home painting and repair services
- We carry large insurance policies to give you peace of mind
- We follow all EPA and OSHA guidelines
- We always treat our clients and their property with respect